Performing dotFM Domain Push
1) The current owner of the domain must enter their account. Click on the link for "Domain Push," under the "Domain Manager Services" section.
2) Select the domain to be moved from the drop down menu.
3) Enter the "Username" along with the First and Last Name provided as the registrant contact on the destination account. This is Case Sensitive.
4) Check the box below to Verify the transfer.
5) Click on the button "Push Domain" to move the domain instantly.
Transfer Out an .FM domain to another registrar
In order to transfer an .FM domain name you will need an EPP Auth Code. To retrieve the Auth Code, please log into your account and follow the steps outlined below; Scroll down to the 'Domain Manager Services' area (below your domain listing) and ...
Transfer In a .AM Domain
The .AM Registry requires that a Letter of Authorization (LOA) be provided by the domain registrant to the gaining registrar allowing for the transfer to proceed. Please complete and submit the attached form with required documentation for processing ...
Transfer an .AM domain to another registrar
The .AM Registry currently does not support online domain transfers. Request an off-line transfer by providing a Letter of Authorization (LOA) to the gaining (new) registrar. Please contact the gaining registrar for further details on the required ...
.FM Transfer In from another registrar
An .FM domain transfer is initiated in real-time when requested with a valid EPP authorization code (auth-code), available from current registrar. The transfer should be completed within five (5) days, provided that the request is not rejected by the ...
How do I transfer my domain name to my web hosting company?
1) Log into your DMA 2) Click on the domain you wish to update (put a check mark next to the domain names if you wish to bulk update and click Modify Host DNS). 3) Enter the nameservers Primary, Secondary and Additional (optional). Please do not ...