How do I remove a Service?
To remove a subscribed service:
1) Log into your DMA [domain manager account]
2) Click on the domain you wish to update
3) On the subsequent page look for and click on the "[x]Delete" button next to the service you wish to remove
4) Confirm removal of service
I do not have an Internet Service Provider or a Hosting Provider, can I still register a domain name?
Yes, just remember to not enter any nameservers in your profile. You can always opt for the Domain Apps Center (free) or DNS@dot service during the order process or afterwards via your Domain Manager Account (DMA). Once you have your hosting account ...
What is DNS@dot?
The DNS@dot service offers DNS Management to add and modify the domain DNS records including: IP addresses (A), Mail Servers (MX), and Aliases (CNAME). Plus, URL Forwarding. This is perfect for anyone who wants to self-host on their own web or mail ...
How do I modify DNS information?
1) Log into your Domain Manager Account (DMA). If you do not have access to a DMA, please see below. 2) Click on the Modify link under Nameserver for the domain you wish to update. 3) Enter the Nameservers Primary, Secondary and Additional ...
How do I transfer my domain name to my web hosting company?
1) Log into your DMA 2) Click on the domain you wish to update (put a check mark next to the domain names if you wish to bulk update and click Modify Host DNS). 3) Enter the nameservers Primary, Secondary and Additional (optional). Please do not ...
.AM Change of Domain Registrant
The .AM Registry requires a trade to be performed when there is a change of domain registrant. It costs the same as a one year registration and will reset the domain expiration date to a year from the date of the trade, forfeiting any already paid ...